Saturday, January 12, 2008

100th post! YAY. and first post of the year! (:

And one more day to OBS. hmm. Actually I'm looking forward to OBS but I just don't want a few things to happen argh. but nevermind I hope I'll still enjoy it anyway (: I can't seem to take a stand on how much sun exposure I want to get at Ubin. I mean i want to be more tanned but don't want to get sunburn. But somebody told me before that I can still get tanned after applying sunblock. Okay forget it haha, i'm getting incoherent! I just hope I'll enjoy OBS and bond with my watch (: I know it'll be unforgettable!

Yup, and so far school's stretched for about a week. 314 has a lot of male teachers o_0 but most of them are funny I guess, so it's okay. I'm math rep together with michelle! Basically the chairs were asking who wants to be rep for which subject and me and michelle just decided to be math reps cos Mr. Ng needed two. Yay for us (: Our class is really small though, 25 people after mengshi transferred. I would have preferred a bigger class, like 30 +, but yeah a small class has its advantages too. I think my classmates are nice people (: and together we are a noisy bunch but noisy classes are nice and enthu, which I like =D oh and the other thing that I like is that we can officially eat during chinese and math lessons! which is cool. I find that it seems to be taking a longer time to integrate into the class as compared to during Sec 1 and 2, but it takes time guess, and I have two years to do it (: and it's been nice to see 209 ppl during recess and mep and to gatecrash their classes in the morning. 209 <3!

I have recently taking a liking to one of the songs played in Stardust. Here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=HibG9l1xOYY the video is awesome too (:
Haha I realise I will like a particular song very very much and listen to it like everyday for a period of time, then I'll fall in love with another song and the cycle repeats itself haha xD and currently I've just finished the latest book in the Alex Rider series, Snakehead! I still have many books that I bought over the hols to read.

Books I bought:
-His Dark Materials, Philip Pullman
-The Five People You Meet in Heaven, Mitch Albom
-The Time Traveler's Wife, Audrey Niffeneger
-Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet (don't laugh, I bought it 'cos it was on sale at expo!)

And of course I need to finish my lit text, Taming of the Shrew. I finally finished Frankie about a week ago but to my dismay we're only doing it in the last term :(

OH and french was so amusing yesterday, the teacher called us scooby-doos and in return I said he looked like an Egyptian. Think mummies :D

Here's an extract of the Stardust song I really like :

All the stars are coming out tonight,
they're lighting up the sky tonight,
for you.

(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home